Are you wondering what all the fuss surrounding IV vitamin therapy for weight loss is? You are just about to find out!
Losing weight and regaining it a few months later is nothing uncommon; many people can relate to it well.
Have you ever attempted to lose weight through rigorous exercises and ridiculous diet plans, only to end up adding some pounds? You are not alone; many people understand this struggle.
The thing is, a lot of myths and misconceptions surround weight loss.
Lucky for you, today, we review IV vitamin therapy for weight loss journey.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Does IV Vitamin Therapy For Weight Loss Work?
- 2 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Contents
- 2.1 IV vitamin therapy for weight loss Content #1: IV Fluid
- 2.2 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #2:Vitamin B Complex
- 2.3 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content # 3: Vitamin B12
- 2.4 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #4: L-Carnitine
- 2.5 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #5: Vitamin C
- 2.6 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #6: Taurine
- 2.7 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #7: Lipotropic Nutrients (MIC)
- 2.8 IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Extra Nutrients
- 3 Benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
- 4 FAQ for IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
- 5 Final Thoughts on IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
IV therapy is emerging as one of the most sought-after health treatments Los Angeles, and you sure want to explore it more.
Time to get going.
How Does IV Vitamin Therapy For Weight Loss Work?
Weight loss is initiated by:
· An increased metabolism rate
· A decreased appetite
· Burning more calories than you consume
If a practice or a treatment doesn’t result in the above, you are pretty much going to be unsuccessful.
So, how does IV vitamin therapy for weight loss work? First things first, this IV therapy thing is not magic, contrary to what many people believe. It is not a substitute for healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
IV vitamins is a blend of vitamins and minerals that will:
· Boost your metabolism at the cellular level.
· Regulate proper functioning of your blood circulatory system
· Help build muscle growth
· Help detoxify your body by eliminating toxins and heavy metals
· Aid in removal of free radicals from the body
· Help you burn fat more efficiently and give you more energy in day-to-day life.
That’s additional support to your IV therapy for weight loss journey; what more can you ask for?
We review more in detail below.
How Does IV Vitamin Therapy Support Weight Loss Journey?
A typical IV drip has lipotropics, vitamins and minerals that will generally accelerate your metabolism. Lipotropics are compounds that help your body burn fats.
See how each function materializes below.
IV vitamin therapy thoroughly detoxifies your body. The expulsion of toxins from your body can help jump-start a fruitful weight loss journey.
Toxins and heavy metals present in our bodies slow down the metabolism rate. If they are eliminated, the metabolic rate will automatically shoot up.
Heavy metals occur naturally in foods and also our environment. The metals include:
An IV therapy formula can eliminate these harmful metals from your body, making your weight loss journey even more worthwhile.
Elimination of Free Radicals
Free radicals are a massive blow to a properly functioning body. Their production is natural, and your body will do it on any typical day.
The free radicals:
· Contribute to cell damage
· Result in untimely aging
· Alter metabolism
An IV therapy helps your body get rid of the free radicals, which in the long run may help you shed the excess pounds.
IV therapy will not miraculously get you to your dream weight. Again, it would be ideal if you took healthy eating and exercising seriously.
Your body needs the energy to exercise. The blend of vitamins in IV vitamin therapy for weight loss will energize you, giving you the energy levels to hit the gym or complete your laps on the track.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Contents
Knowing how IV vitamin therapy will support your journey is not enough (1). You want to know what the drip contains and the exact role of each content.
After all, you want to be sure of what is infused into your system. For informational purposes, we discuss the IV vitamin drip contents and how they propel you towards your dream weight.
IV vitamin therapy for weight loss Content #1: IV Fluid
If you are frequently tired and exhausted, don’t rule out dehydration as the cause. Dehydration is one of the leading causes of exhaustion.
You cannot follow a weight loss program if you are constantly fatigued. You will have problems hitting the gym or exercising. Also, with fatigue, you are most likely to lag in your daily routine, which may pile up your work.
Too much work to handle means you might have last-minute pressure, which may trigger the release of stress hormones. If you are stressed, that’s equivalent to taking several steps away from your target.
The IV fluid is infused directly into your bloodstream and will almost instantly relieve you from dehydration.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #2:Vitamin B Complex
Getting Vitamin B
complex supplements will help you:
· Manage stress levels
· Improve mental health and general cognitive family
· Converts food and energy into the energy
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content # 3: Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is a critical component for any properly functioning body. It is necessary for the making of DNA, blood cells and also the functioning of the nerves.
Deficiency of vitamin B12 may result in:
· Poor concentration and brain fog
· Depression and anxiety
· Fatigue and irritability
· Reduced metabolism rate
These can either directly or indirectly hinder a successful weight loss journey.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #4: L-Carnitine
L-carnitine is a key role player in energy formation. It shoots up metabolism levels. L-carnitine stimulates the breakdown of (triglycerides) that are present in the blood. Triglycerides are excess fats, and the breakdown of fats results in an energy outburst.
Besides, L-carnitine has strong antioxidant properties. These antioxidant properties are useful in improving glucose metabolism while working on building muscles. If you want to look lean and more athletic, you need to take IV therapy; just because of L-carnitine, it will sure give you the results.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #5: Vitamin C
Vitamin C is also called ascorbic acid. Vitamin C has a direct association with the oxidation of body fat.
Getting infused with vitamin C will make all your workout sessions bearable, thanks to its ability to burn fats. Furthermore, it is a role player in the adrenaline gland’s functioning, which means it helps regulate stress and battle fatigue.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #6: Taurine
Taurine is a vital amino acid necessary for proper:
Also, this amino acid regulates your moods and stress levels and helps you focus better. Furthermore, it empowers your endurance- you can therefore increase exercise time and decrease exhaustion.
And even most importantly, taurine may help you sleep better. Sleep is crucial for the success of all body processes, and weight loss is not an exception. Besides, you want to sleep well after working out and wake up the next day energized.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Content #7: Lipotropic Nutrients (MIC)
Lipotropic nutrients are composed of three nutrients, methionine, choline, and inositol ( MIC).
These lipotropic nutrients accelerate fats’ breakdown and transportation during metabolism. This is a sure way to give your body energy from stored fats.
We review each of the three nutrients below.
This is among the essential amino acids necessary for a properly functioning body. Methionine helps your body process the fats that are associated with gene regulation and activation.
Furthermore, this nutrient will help activate genetic processes responsible for the generation of lean tissue and muscles.
Picture inositol as a vitamin-like substance that helps the body in breaking down cholesterol. Besides, it also plays a role in the regulation of insulin functioning. Regulated insulin functioning translates to maximum utilization of carbohydrates. You know what it means when carbohydrates are broken down- More energy and decreased fat storage!
Choline is essential in the breaking of fats and liver detoxification. In collaboration with carnitine, choline triggers body cells to use up stored fats. In short, it prevents the body from storing excess fats.
Choline also helps the body in memory and mood.
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Extra Nutrients
So, we have discussed above the essential vitamins for any IV vitamin therapy for weight loss infusion. However, depending on your needs or the treatments you are undergoing, you may have the following nutrients as extras:
· Additional vitamin C
· Additional taurine
This will largely also depend on the deficiencies you may be having.
Benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
Still wondering why you should incorporate IV treatments into your weight loss journey?
The benefits of IV therapy for weight loss include:
· Increased Vitamins levels: IV drip delivers large quantities of electrolytes and vitamins directly to your bloodstream. This will help optimize your general body functioning and also boost energy levels.
· Quick post-work-out recovery: When you are new to working out, chances are you will be staying inactive for days after working out, just nursing the body pain and fatigue. Staying inactive for days is a letdown to your weight loss success story. Getting the vitamins, minerals and nutrients will fuel your body and help you recover from the workouts quickly.
· Supported adrenal glands: IV therapy for weight loss will help you battle adrenal fatigue, which is a step towards shedding excess pounds. Boosting your adrenal glands means an increased metabolic rate, which should be the primary desire in your weight loss journey.
· Maximize your vitamin absorption: One thing about IV therapy is that it maximizes vitamin acquisition, as they are delivered straight to the bloodstream. When you eat food rich in vitamins, over 50% of the vitamins will get lost through the digestion process. This is why IV therapy is better than orally consuming the vitamins.
· Improved sleep: Sleep deprivation can take a heavy toll on your weight loss strategy. When you sleep, your body repairs itself, helping you to re-energize and wake up strong to tackle the next day. If you don’t get the right quality and quantity of sleep, you may never lose weight. Getting an IV weight loss drip will indirectly help you sleep better, exactly what you want after your workout plans.
FAQ for IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
To many of us, weight loss was about getting into absurd workout plans and diets, which often end up unsuccessful (2). Now we know that a healthy diet, and a workout routine, fueled by an IV therapy for weight loss will help you burn fat faster than you imagined.
But, weight loss IV therapy is relatively a newcomer. We answer some FAQ below to help you familiarize yourself more with it.
How Much Does an IV vitamin therapy for weight Loss Cost?
What pay for the service will depend on your location and the clinic offering it to you. Different clinics have different prices. Also, you may need to add some more if you need extra nutrients added to the regular infusion.
However, to give you a rough estimation, most clinics charge an upward of $250 per IV drip.
How Often Should You Get IV vitamin Therapy For Weight Loss?
It is recommended that you have one weight loss IV injection fortnightly. The infusion is usually highly concentrated, and 2 per month should be enough. The nutrients will remain in your system for up to 3 weeks.
However, it may vary, depending on your deficiencies and different conditions. Talk to your doctor about the right dosage for you.
Final Thoughts on IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss
Healthy eating, an active workout lifestyle, and IV therapy is the perfect new collaboration to lose weight. However, the critical role players remain healthy eating and exercising, don’t even think of letting them go for IV therapy. You will be disappointed. Picture IV therapy as a fuel for your weight loss journey. It will accelerate your body activities, boost your system, help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
But it will not miraculously burn fat.
Fuel your journey, and watch yourself write a successful weight loss story!
Read more about biohacking health here >>>